An Original in Industrial Recycling
Trademark Metals Recycling specializes in industrial scrap recycling services for businesses and tradesmen. TMR is known in the industry for its integrity, reliability, timely payments, innovation and quality services that consistently exceed customer’s expectations.
Have material ready for pick-up? Get prompt and personalized container service from our logistics team.
The Best Technology To Harness The Ultimate Renewable Resource
- Our ferrous recycling processes utilize high efficiency shredders, balers, shears and sorting equipment
- Our nonferrous recycling processes include baling, wire recovery, shearing, accurately sorting alloys, custom packaging and toll conversion arrangements
- Our sophisticated sortation system uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure that virtually every ounce of metal is extracted during the recycling process…not sent to landfills
- Our patented on-line bulk scrap analyzers accurately determine the chemistry of scrap grades, reducing the variability in scrap charges. These analyzers allow us to certify the content of key elements critical to our customers.
Time and again, we’ve been recognized in the industry for providing better quality, value-added products.
Do you want to learn more about the shredding process at our Orlando, Florida facility? Click below to watch a brief video.
Trademark Metals Recycling provides recycling solutions to the Southeast auto wrecking industry, and operates car crushing crews throughout Florida.
All cars must meet the following criteria:
- All CFC’s (Freon or A/C refrigerant) removed by a certified technician
- All batteries removed
- All mercury switches removed
Demolition Services and Railcar Dismantling
We’re always at the ready to structure a custom plan that meets your plant’s demolition and clean-up requirements, no matter how large or small the job.
TMR also offers a comprehensive railcar dismantling service. It’s simple. We buy your railcar. When the car is no longer usable, we proceed with the dismantling. Hoppers, tanks, flats, gondolas, covered hoppers, auto racks, intermodal cars…we dismantle them all.
Transportation and Containers
Dedicated, fast, reliable, personalized and comprehensive
Whether you need a roll-off container for your manufacturing facility, construction site, cleanup project, or at your recycling facility, we’ll deliver it on-site and on time.
Containers are available in a variety of sizes:
- Specialty containers in various sizes for specific requirements (i.e. lockable tops)
- Roll-off containers from 10 to 90 yard sizes
- Steel sided and specialty trailers
Container service and roll-off features:
- Loaded at ground level, so no need for heavy equipment
- Convenient placement close to source
- Available in a variety of sizes
- On time delivery to meet your schedule
- 24-hour access to live, knowledgeable dispatchers who take your call and arrange to transport your scrap
- GPS enabled dispatch service that allows for real-time truck and container tracking
- Automated email notifications upon container pick up
- Access to MyScrapInfo.com for critical account information like past trips and weights
- Professionally licensed drivers on every job
Accurate, fast, efficient
Computerized nonferrous purchasing
Trademark Metals Recycling provides ferrous and nonferrous landfill services for many Florida communities. TMR crews remove white goods, shreddable tin, and a host of other shreddable material from landfills. The TMR staff transports the scrap from landfills to one of our yards for processing and recycling. By providing these landfill services, TMR helps maximize the volume of metals recovered and recycled, preserving and protecting our environment. TMR’s staff removes all CFC’s, refrigerants, capacitors, and other harmful components found in some white goods prior to shredding. TMR always operates in full compliance with all environmental regulations.
The Company has long been a supporter of the communities in which we operate.
Trademark’s facilities play an essential role in preserving our environment. We annually recycle millions of tons of materials that might otherwise be discarded, and some of this scrap originally made its way to a landfill.