1. Privacy Statement. Trademark Metals Recycling LLC (“TMR”), operates this web site (“Site”). TMR takes the privacy and security of user information very seriously. The following describes our practices with regard to the gathering and use of user information.
2. Registration. When you request information from this Site, our registration form requires you to give us your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address and product or services in which you are interested. We use this data to send you information about our company.
3. IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data.” TMR will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
4. Referrers. A Referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the website that you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as “traffic data.” You will not be personally identified from this information.
5. System Information. System information we collect as part of “traffic data” includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. You will not be personally identified from this information.
6. Sharing of Information. TMR will not sell, rent, license or exchange personally identifiable data with a third party without your permission. Some of your information may be shared on an aggregate basis only, as a part of a larger set of statistics, but that information will not be sufficient to permit the recipient to identify you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, TMR may disclose personally identifiable data without your permission in the following limited circumstances: (i) if required to comply with the law or legal process; (ii) to protect or defend TMR’s rights or property; (iii) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of this Site, including violations of its Terms and Conditions Of Use; or (iv) to protect the personal safety of the public or other users of this Site.
7. Other Web Sites and Links. This web site contains links to other web sites. The privacy practices of those web sites are not covered by this privacy statement and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
8. Security. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, TMR cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Trademark Metals Recycling
Ph: (513) 419-6200
Fax: (513) 419-6223